Monday, February 11, 2019
6 – 9 PM
About This Workshop
With over 1 billion users globally, and a penetration rate of over 55% in Hong Kong, Facebook can be a very effective tool for generating and converting leads. More than 50% of all users log in and spend at least 15 minutes on Facebook every day. 68% of users say that a recommendation from a Facebook friend would make them buy a particular product.
This hands-on workshop will look beyond just creating and managing Facebook advertising campaigns. We will explore strategies for creating unique and engaging ads (there are 5 different types), maximizing ROI, and driving traffic from Facebook to blogs and websites. In addition, you’ll learn how to integrate Facebook with your other marketing strategies like e-mail marketing, SEO, and blogs.
- Beginner and Advanced tactics for creating and managing effective Facebook Advertising Campaigns
- How to maximize ROI of Facebook Ads
- Tactics for learning more about your target audience and the audience of your competitors
- Ways to effectively drive traffic from Facebook to Blogs & Websites
- Integrating Facebook with other Marketing strategies
Basic understanding of Facebook marketing